Friday, December 17, 2010

Suckered In!

Well I did it. I started a blog. Now I can't promise that this is going to be very interesting stuff, but it should be fun. I was pretty much suckered into this by my long distance pal Lindy Loo! Oh, how I miss her, especially today for some reason. She wants to keep updated on what's going on in my life, but my life is really not all that thrilling. Anyways, Lindy, this is for you!


I must say that I am very behind. I created this blog about a month ago but have yet to write anything obviously. Lots of good ideas, just no action. So here's to the blogs to come, whether they be great or completely awful! :)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute already!! I love it! Whenever I see other's blogs I really just want to totally redo mine; but then I don't. And I am so glad that I guilted you into this. {also I am even more happy that you miss me a lot, because I totally miss you}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute Heather! I love your background! And I'm so glad you finally made a blog too!

    ReplyDelete