Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beloved Birthdays...

For the past couple years my birthday has been somewhat of a bust. My handsome husband just so happens to have a job that requires all his attention during the same week. Not his fault, but it still stinks. I did, however, get to spend the evening with my lovely older sister. Sushi, Marble Slab, then shopping. All things I greatly enjoy. The next weekend, I got to celebrate with my entire family - Ted's and ice cream cake. It was wonderful! I love my family!


Chad also got me a great gift. This year, we celebrated a little late - he got me tickets to Michael Buble. Love him (Michael and my hubby)! It was amazing! We had great seats. Michael is such an entertainer. There is never a dull moment. Thanks babe for my birthday gift! I had a great time!


A group called Naturally 7 opened for Michael and then sang with him later in the show. They are very impressive. They don't use any instruments, but rather, they become the instrument. It was pretty cool.



Then out came Michael! He opened with "Crazy Love", which is one of my favorite songs he covers.



Some of his other greats were Georgia on My Mind, Everything, Feeling Good and more. He could sing to me every night of the week. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment